Course Length:1/2 a day
Address:Unit D, Glasgow
The new CDM Regulations are here and are now in force. They require a change in the duty holders and in the way health and safety is managed and carried out in the construction industry. To keep relevant in today’s industry you need to know what your new or revised duties are and how they change. The alternative could be a prosecution.
Our newly written one-day course is designed to give delegates an overview of the entire set of requirements incorporated into the new regulations and a practical understanding of how they should work.
Other questions that will be answered include queries, such as:
• How are projects treated under the new regime and when do we now need to submit the HSE notifications?
• What do we do about existing jobs that are in design or on site, and what are the transitional arrangements?
• What are the changing Duties under the new regulations, when do they come in, and how do they take effect?
• Who are the new duty holders, and what is a Principal Designer?
• How does the role of Principal Designer differ from that of a normal Designer?
• What paperwork is now needed and from whom?
• What happens now with domestic projects, and who does what on behalf of the client?